Young Living Lavender Essential Oil - the most versatile aromatic oil
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. It is great for winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that make it just as beneficial for boosting stamina and energy. Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. The French scientist René Gattefossé was the first to discover these properties when he severely burned his hands in a laboratory explosion.
Research have shown that using lavender essential oil is a natural antihistamine and may help alleviate issues related to allergies as well as ADD/ADHA/autism, skin trauma, high blood pressure.
How to Use
For aromatic or topical use (does not require dilution) - apply directly to affected areas - eg. burns, cuts, chapped skin, eczema, blisters, rashes, bruises, bug bites and swelling. May apply lavender essential oil directly on scars to reduce the appearance. Apply on temples in case of headaches or tension.
Do a skin patch test in case of possible but rare skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, please consult your physician before use. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Topical use - apply a few drops (2-4) under arms, inside thighs, bottom of feet, and/or between toes. Dilution is not necessary, except for the most sensitive skin.
Diffusion - add a few drops into Young Living Ultrasonic diffuser for an atmosphere that promotes togetherness and trust, to calm the mind, relax, de-stress or to induce sleep.
Relieve tensed and stressed muscles, while the woodsy aroma invigorates the senses, brings peace to the mind, and relaxes the body. The aromatic influences also opens and release emotional blocks, bringing a feeling of balance and peaceful security to open up to love instead of being trapped in fear
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops of lavender essential oil to the affected area.
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- You may be able to minimize the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorise and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to minimize seasonal discomforts.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
5ml or 15ml
Lavender essential oil
We Also Recommend
Young Living Feelings Essential Oil Kit - get rid of emotional baggage for maximum growth