Young Living Bergamot Essential Oil - the Love Radiating Chakra oil
Bergamot is a citrus fruit whose rind is used for extracting the Bergamot Essential Oil.
Its powerful aroma makes it a popular component in many perfumes, and it is often used as the all-important “top note”. One of the most common applications that you may not be aware of is its use in black tea. The inclusion of bergamot essential oil in regular black tea is then given a different name – Earl Grey!
For hundreds of years since the times of Christopher Columbus, Bergamot has been used to treat skin conditions associated with oily skin.
The Bergamot is also known as the love oil as it helps to open up the heart chakra, to radiate love energy and balances emotions.
Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil includes:
- Acne troubled skin, oily complexion, eczema, insect bites, scabies, psoriasis
- Emotional support as a calming mood enhancer, help reduce negative emotions
- Reduces agitation, depression, anxiety and nervous tensions
- Regulate appetite, indigestion, intestinal parasites
- Treat boils, cold sores, ulcers
- Sooths lungs, coughs, respiratory infections, tonsillitis
- Supports recovery from urinary tract infections, thrush, cystitis, candida, and possibly gonorrhea
- Relieves fever, colic
- Expands and opens up the heart chakra to radiate love energy and balances emotions
- Common ingredient in perfumes and skin care for oily troubled skin
- Therapeutic grade with Seeds to Seal Guarantee by Young Living
Comes gift wrapped and a "recipe" for Young Living Bergamot essential oil usage
Bergamot (citrus aurantium bergamia) essential oil
We Also Recommend
Young Living Feelings Essential Oil Kit - get rid of emotional baggage for maximum growth
$24900 Save $11800