I haven't baked these for a while but since everyone's baking, I got inspired to bake these again. Surprisingly, after baking frequently, it felt way easier that the first time I tried baking it years ago. And of course, being a sweet bun, it's always popular with the hungry munchkins.
- 1 TBSP dissolved Starbucks Via ready brew Italian Roast (you can use instant Nescafe too)
- 40g salted butter soften in room temperature
- 100g powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- 70g all purpose flour
- 15g milk powder
- 1 large egg
(Step 1) Thermomix Directions
- Add the butter, sugar, and coffee liquid and mix 30s / speed 3.5
- Scrap down the bowl and add the flour, milk powder and egg and mix again for 30sec / speed 3.5
- Remove and add into a piping bag and store inside the fridge until it is needed
(Step 2) The main dough & shaping
I use my usual soft bread recipe (click for link) to make the dough and divide the dough into 10 buns. To avoid more sugar, I do not make any sugar butter mixture but just wrap a frozen salted butter inside. When the rolls becomes double the size, I preheat the oven and pipe the topper pastry on top for baking about 20min at 180 degrees celsius.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: bread recipe, how to make bread, thermomix bread, thermomix coffee bun, thermomix coffee bun recipe, thermomix recipe, thermomix recipes, thermomix review