Now, usually kids do not appreciate dark chocolate. My previous nutella only passed the taste bug test for 2 out of 4 kids at home. Thus, I decided to try experimenting with the recipes to find the best combination that taste almost like Nutella. Okay I found it after scores of experimental jars of "Nutella"s!
The trick is less 70% dark chocolate and more milk chocolate. Here we go.
- 90g air fried toasted hazelnuts
- 80g dark chocolates
- 120g milk chocolates
- 90g butter
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP honey (as preservative)
- 2 TSP raw sugar (optional)
- 100g whole fresh milk
- Toast the hazel nuts in the oven or air fryer for few minutes
- Place the nuts and sugar into the mixing bowl <2min / speed 10>
- Add the chocolates <30 sec / speed 5>
- Add the milk and the butter <5min / 50 degree / speed 4>
- Blend another 30 sec at speed 7 for a smoother texture
- Pour the copycat Nutella into a glass jar and keep in the fridge once it is cooled
- It will not harden completely due to the maple syrup and be spreadable even straight from the fridge
- Enjoy with freshly baked bread !
#Thermomix #ThermomixSingapore #ThermomixRecipes #ThermomixNutellaRecipe #Thermomixhomemadenutella #copycatnutella #hazelnutspread #makeyourownnutella #healthynutella
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: 11 reasons to buy thermomix, copycat nutella recipe, how to diy nutella, how to make nutella at home, thermomix copycat nutella, thermomix hazelnut spread, thermomix nutella, thermomix nutella recipe, thermomix recipe