After hundreds of pancake, we found the right combination for the fluffiest and sponge cake softest pancakes. The kids agree that this recipe works best.
Ingredients (4 pancakes)
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 small size local egg
- 100-110ml milk
- 1 TBSP butter
- Butter for cooking
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and set aside <10sec, speed 6>
- Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl. In a different bowl, add the milk mixture to the melted butter, stirring constantly with a whisk to blend until the mixture smoothens into a thick but airy consistency <30 sec, whisk, speed 5>
- Fold the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients. The mixture may look a bit lumpy. This is a thick batter but if the mixture is too thick, you may add milk using a TBSP making sure you do not add too much milk.
- Coat the frying pan with some melted butter
- Drop the batter from a large spoon and cook the first side until it is golden brown, or until the top surface bubbles and is dotted with holes.
- Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Adjust the heat if necessary to avoid burning the pancake
- Serve hot with sauce or ice-cream (gor gor ate his with our homemade ice-cream)
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: breakfast ideas, cooking breakfast at home, easy breakfast pancake recipe, easy recipes, fluffy pancake recipe, home cooked breakfast recipes, homemade pancake recipe, pancakes for breakfast, thermomix fluffy pancake recipe, thermomix pancake recipe