This is unbelievably easy to make and a hit with everyone - young and old. And the best? This is gluten free - just nice for Kayla, who's on a trial gluten-free diet, to see if a clean-up of her wheat-rich diet will clean up her allergy issues. As she loves all things wheat such as pastas, noodles and udons,
she has been complaining incessantly about her new limited diet.
The good news is, besides Kayla, everyone loves the Brazillian cheese balls. These are unbelievably tasty and takes only 5 minutes to make. Can't believe we paid so much for these from the Pxxxx bakery!
Anyway, here's how to make these devilishly good, light and puffy cheese balls.
- butter for greasing
- 70 g cheese (I used Cheddar mixed with gouda) cut into small squares
- 160 g fresh milk
- 55 g cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 170 g potato starch (may substitute with tapioca starch or arrowroot flour)
- 1 tsp salt
Directions <Thermomix Directions>
- Preheat oven to 220 deg
- Grease a mini muffin tray
- Grate the cheese <10 sec/speed 9>
- Add all remaining ingredients blend into a smooth mixture <20sec/speed6>
- Scrap down mixing bowl, blend further 5sec/speed8
- Use a spoon and scope the mixture into each muffin mould, filling it ¾ full (these balls will puff up in the moulds)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes till slightly brown and puffed up
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 11 reasons to buy thermomix, 24 month instalment for thermomix, gluten free treats for kids, gluten-free, thermomix brazillian cheese balls recipe, thermomix recipe, TM5